Friday, July 1, 2011

Seems like I live in the airport

I travel every week from Portland Maine to Potomac MD for a great consulting job. That means Portland to Baltimore. Not a bad commute—one plane for one hour, but there is a lot of time waiting.

This little girl was coming back from DisneyWorld with her family. She had just been to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and climbed on the plane in full princess make-up and clothes. She immediately fell asleep. It must be tiring to be a princess.

Sometimes this is my dinner...

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Great Post Jen - your dogs all have such soulfull faces. Sophie is one lucky dog!! (and that princess is precious!)
Go get a lobster roll!! ;)

A Brush with Color said...

I love these--all of 'em. Your affection for the dogs is so evident in these images, and the airport and travel images ring true for me as well. Always a fan of your work.

Linda T said...

Great sketches as always. I am very bad at posting too, but at least you are doing it.
Love the comment about princesses.

Margaret Ann said...

Brilliant, wet, yummilicious color! :)

Timaree said...

I think it IS tiring to be a princess. One of my granddaughters is a princess and she gets tired easily, lol. This is a wonderful painting of the little girl. I bet her parents would love it if they saw it. Tsk, tsk, what kind of dinner is that? At least it's not fatty! Nice job on the bag.